Wednesday, March 19, 2008

CD Review : FREE - Planet Shakers 2008

Just realized that i totally forgot to review the Planet Shakers 2008 CD - FREE! Got it back in January, but totally forgot to blog about it! Whoopsy!

With PS coming in April, I suddenly remembered that i totally missed this CD.

This album has not really been a great impact for me, the songs are the typical Planet Shakers songs, rockish, tunes are rather similiar. Was hoping for more new stuff.

Only a couple of the songs are really nice. You can buy the CD online, and its also now available in Malaysia.

FREE was recorded in Melbourne over two nights and done by Planetshakers City Church.

From the album, I like Greatly to be Praised, Salvation and Saved The Day. Interestingly the song Save The Day has a simliar intro to His Love (Hillsongs). I thought why was Planetshakers playing a Hillsong song? hehe .. then the intro changed. :)


Here are the track listing for Planet Shakers - FREE. Click on the links to listen to the audio samples below (wmv format)

FREE Song Title
1 Intro
2 Salvation
3 Saved The Day
4 Free
5 Greatly To Be Praised
6 In The Highest
7 Calvary
8 I Need You
9 Shout Your Name
10 For Everything
11 My Hope
12 Saving Grace
13 Glory To God
14 ...A Worship Moment



Check out the PlanetShakers FREE Video Promo below




LINKS

Buy Planet Shakers FREE - here





[tags : ]

2 comments:

ksl410 said...

Hi my name is John, and I am from Los Angeles, California. I was trying to look for a complete lyric for the song "Free", but I couldn't find it. I was wondering if you would have the complete lyric by any chance. If you do have the lyric, then can you please send me the complete lyrics to my e-mail: ksl410@hotmail.com

Well, if you don't have it, then it's fine...

Well, have a blessing day!!!

Christian Lyrics & Chords said...

Hello,

If you want to get new Planetshakers lyrics and chords, you may check http://www.topchristianlyrics.com