Friday, May 18, 2007

Tim Hughes' Almighty God

Tim Hughes wrote Almighty God when he was visiting Sydney with his wife for a two month holiday. He was just inspired by God's Creation, and the beauty fo it and the wonders of it.

Looking how creation praise God, that even the rocks cries out to Him. Almighty God is based on this thrust and this worship unto God.

Watch the Video of Tim Hughes as he teaches you to play Almighty God below, or click here




Chords - Click Here

Worship, Sing & Play along .. .. .. ..

Lyrics of Almighty God

Verse 1:
The rising Sun that fills the sky
The starry host that lights the night
Reflecting Your glory

The mountain heights, forever stand
The rain that falls to soak the land
Respond to Your glory


Chorus:
Almighty God, in every way
You are above and beyond understanding
If we did not praise, the rocks would cry out
Glorious God, high above understanding


Verse 2:
The vast expanse of earth and sea
Held by You in harmony
Speaks of Your glory

All You've made, since time began
Life itself; Your perfect plan
And it's all for Your glory


Bridge:
Creation joins as one to sing
“Glorious God.”
So far above all earthly things


[tags : ]

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this song it inspires you to just lift your hands and worship the most awesome God of the universe.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike

Anonymous said...

good afternoon ppl. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices seeking the shoes are approximately 240 bucks on every page. But completely I found this location selling them for half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good evening people. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that exact model. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were approximately 320 bucks everwhere. But definitively I base this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good day people. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for that meticulous model. The prices for the sneakers were around 170 bucks on every page. But for all I base this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what do you think?