Sunday, May 06, 2007

Live Concert Video LEAD ME TO THE CROSS (Hillsong United - All of the Above)

This song is written and sang by Brooke Fraser and its a beautiful and meditative song of a personal journey of going to the Cross!

Watch the Video below and sing along, it may just make you cry as you Worship HIM who gave up everything for us! Or Click here.






Lead Me to the Cross from United's All of The Above

Lyrics

Verse1
Savior I come
Quiet my soul remember
Redemptions hill
Where Your blood was spilled
For my ransom

Pre-Chorus
Everything I once held dear
I count it all as lost

Chorus
Lead me to the cross
Where Your love poured out
Bring me to my knees
Lord I lay me down
Rid me of myself
I belong to You
Lead me, lead me to the cross

Verse2
You were as I
Tempted and trialed
Human
The word became flesh
Bore my sin and death
Now you're risen

Bridge
To your heart
To your heart
Lead me to your heart
Lead me to your heart





BONUS VIDEO!!
Here's a video of Brooke Fraser speaking on the LEAD ME TO THE CROSS song.
Watch it below or here




[tags : ]

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey,
i love this song, and i loved that clip someone made. i would love to share that at church. is there any copyrights or anything on it?

Be blessed!
India

Anonymous said...

Hey India

Yeah .. i was blessed too with this wonderful song!

Copyrights are on all videoos that Hillsong produces, so guess u have to make a decision on how you wanna screen it in church!

Anonymous said...

Man.. She's HOT!

Anonymous said...

hi!
i <3 hillsong too!
i found all my chords on http://www.e-chords.com/ :)

Anonymous said...

Tks for sharing about E-Chords. Will add to my blogroll and will search for songs there too!

My only problem is that i normally feature the songs the week the CD is released, and normally at that time the chords are not out yet!! Sigh! :)

Anonymous said...

I didn't understand the concluding part of your article, could you please explain it more?