Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Song If Not For Your Grace (Israel Houghton - A Deeper Level)

I love this song from A Deeper Level called If Not For Your Grace! Its a slow song and it talks about the Grace of GOD! The song declares how the Grace of God restores, redeems and releases us to worship! Its a beautiful song!!

Found the following video on line which Israel plays the piano for this song. Sing and worship along.





Song : If Not For Your Grace
Key : F


Verse
Where would I be
If not for your grace
Carrying me in every season

Where would I be
If not for your grace
Came to my rescue
I want to thank You

For Your Grace

Chorus
Grace that restore
Grace that redeem
Grace that releases me to worship

Grace that repaints
Vision and dreams
Grace that release miracles

Bridge
Your Grace
Your Grace


[tags : ]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the song. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this video! The choir at my church sang this. I have to buy it now! You're a blessing. Ann.

Anonymous said...

sThis song was GOD'S blessing to me tis day before I entered into prayer with Him this morning.

domskris said...

i wish i can have the chords of it. its quite complicated for me just hearing it and playig it. maybe ill try more harder to play it using my ears