Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Remix : I Will Enter His Gates With Thanksgiving

Hahaha ... this is so funny! Its a remixed version of one of the old praise songs from the good ol' 1980s. If you use song books back in the '80s called Scripture in Chorus ... then you'll definitely know this song. If my memory fails me not ... it should be song no16!!

Watch the Insyderz remix I Will Enter His Gates (They called it HE HAS MADE ME GLAD) from their Skalleluia Album! :)






Watch the Video and Sing along with Insyderz

Verse
I will enter His gates with thanksgiving in my heart
I will enter His courts with praise
I will say this is the day
That the Lord has made
I will rejoice for He has made me glad

Chorus
He has made me glad
He has made me glad
I will rejoice for
He has made me glad
(Repeat)


[tags : ]

3 comments:

Rockfo said...

What a surprise! I use to visit your blog... and now i´ve found this video (uploaded by me in "Youtube") here!
I´m very glad...yes it´s a funny video! jejeje!

God bless you...

Rockfo

Anonymous said...

Hey Rockfo

Thanks for sharing the VIDEO. It was really funny! And I'm glad u visit sembah! I am sure u share the same passion on WORSHIP! :)

:) daren

Anonymous said...

I share a love-hate relationship with digital memory because of the way prices are always,and I domean always dropping. I absolutely hate buying SDs for my R4 / R4i at (seemingly) a bargain price only to see it become a whole lot cheaper a couple of weeks later.

(Posted from Nintendo DS running [url=http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16129580/does-the-r4-or-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds]R4i SDHC[/url] SerVo)