Friday, March 30, 2007

Song: So In Love With You [Mighty To Save : Never Stop]

My Current Fav from Planet Shakers


Love the tune and the bouncy(ness) of the song.
Its a song that you can sing and Praise God forever and ever! :)
Declaring how much we Love and Adore Him!!!
..... la la la .. Jesus I am So In Love with YOU .........



Planet Shakers Album - Never Stop

So In Love With You

Listen to the Song
Chords - Click Here

Lyrics for So In Love With You

VERSE 1
God I’ve found in You
Everything I was searching for
And You’ve given me
What I needed and so much more

PRE-CHORUS
So I’m giving every part of me to You
Won’t You take my life I’m living it for You

CHORUS
Jesus I’ll live for You
In everything I do
And when You call my name
I just can’t help but sing Your praises

I’ll give You all my praise
I’ll serve You all my days
Gonna let the whole world know
Jesus I am so in love with You

BRIDGE
Every day it’s You I live for
Gonna serve You all my days
Every step I take You’re with meJesus You’re the only way



[tags : ]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do you have planet shakers - I surrender lyric?

thank you.

email me @ richardling@hotmail.com