Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Song: For The Cause [Planet Shakers - Never Stop]

This is my current favourite song from Planet Shaker's Never Stop.
With Easter just around the corner, this is a beautiful worship
Song that declares that our lives on earth is to live for HIM
and all that we do is FOR THE CAUSE of Christ.
Learn and use this song in your Church Worship,
I am sure many will be Blest!!
Let's live our lives For the Cause of Christ!



Planet Shakers Album - Never Stop


For The Cause

Listen to the Song
Chords - Click Here


Lyrics For The Cause
Chorus
For the cause of Christ I will lay down my life
For the cause of Christ I will stand
I will give my all to give Him glory
For the cause of Christ I'll live

Verse1
You gave your all for me
Came as your ransom to set me free
Love so amazing divine
Your bloodshed on Calvary for all mankind

Pre Chorus
I stand in awe of the wonders of Your love
I stand in awe of You

Bridge
I will worship Jesus my King of all Glory
I will worship Jesus my King of all Glory
I will worship Jesus my King of all Glory
I will worship Jesus my King


[tags : ]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya :) I oso Like ... hahah Never stop.. is my current fave album.. haha.. all the songs there ... i dont know but my favourite song is Speak to Me Lord :) and WOrthy is the Lamb..
My Heart Cries Out..
My Soul Cries Out ..
My Heart Cries out for You

All Glory..
All Honour
All POwer to You God forever...

HAHA GLory is SOO COOL..

HOly Holy
God Almighty
Glory to Your Name

sorry bored... MEd is sooo lala ing today hahahaahah

Cheers
Ben

Anonymous said...

hey also if you want the chords.. just email me and i`ll email it to you :) i have it on my comp :P