Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Song : YOU [Paradise Live - Set Me Free]

Paradise Live - Set Me FreeThis is Paradise Live latest album, entitled Set Me Free. Its really awesome. And they had a 120 voice choir in the background for this recording. We had a blast with the Paradise Band & Guy Sebastian in our church last year, when they launched the ADORE Album! :)

Anyway, whilst they were in GT last year, they already did this really cool song called You. They even localized it and put You-Lah!

Have been waiting for the CD to come out and waiting to learn and teach this song in church.

Click here to listen to the sample of the song, and the lyrics and chords for YOU are below.

YOU (Key D)
Paradise Live - Set Me Free

Verse1
I couldn’t think of You not in my life
I can’t imagine its something I’d like
I need Your power, Your spirit in me
With it revival is something I see

Pre Chorus
Wonderful Saviour
You Lead me again
Into Your presence
Where I find

Chorus
You
You have made my life complete
You
Nothing else is quite the same
As You
Let everything within me praise Your name

Bridge
It’s You
Jesus it’s You
It’s You
Jesus it’s You
It’s You
Jesus it’s You
Chords for YOU : http://deetee.files.wordpress.com/2006/08/you.pdf

Paradise Community Church : http://www.paradise.asn.au/welcome/index.htm



[tags : ]