Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Israel Houghton - Alive in South Africa

My Review
What can i say? Israel Houghton is an awesome
Worshipper and awesome Worship Leader!!
Love it when he does his medley of songs.
You will experience that in CD 2 : Track 11 to 15, when
he medleys New Season all the way to Friend of God!
My fav song on this CD is TURN IT AROUND!!
This is a MUST BUY! :)


Alive in South Africa - Israel Houghton and New Breed

This ground-breaking recording was captured over two nights of powerful and moving worship in Cape Town, South Africa. As Israel and New Breed minister to the masses, you'll get a first hand experience at what makes this group true worship leaders from deep within their hearts!

Tracks on CD1 :
1.
Intro
2. Alive Overture
3. Alive
4. Favor of the Lord
5. Favor of the Lord (reprise)
6. Turn It Around
7. Not Forgotten
8. Not Forgotten (reprise)
9. Not Forgotten (slow version) /
He Knows My Name
10. Take The Limits Off
11. No Limits (Enlarge My Territory)
12. Tudor Bismarck (Speaking)
13. Its Raining
14. Surely

Tracks on CD2:
1. Intro
2. Still Standing
3. I Will
4. African Skies (instrumental)
5. You've Been A Friend
6. To Worship You I Live (Away)
7. Worship Medley
8. Alpha and Omega
9. Intro by Jonathan Butler
10. Come and Let Us Sing
(featuring Jonathan Butler)
11. New Season
12. Your Latter Will Be Greater
13. You Are Good
14. Again I Say Rejoice
15. Friend of God
16. He Knows My Name (Bonus Cut)
17. Not Forgotten
(Radio Version - Bonus Cut)




Buy the CD : Israel Houghton 2005 - Alive in South Africa



[tags : ]