Saturday, February 02, 2008

Review CD : Hillsong Kids Tell The World

Love this CD! I don't know why the Kids CD are always so much funkier and funner (if there's such a word) to listen to.

The fast songs are mostly techno style with electronic drumbeats and cool sound effects from the keyboards, and the songs are wild, and excitingly done.

I love the remake of Tell The World, My Redeemer Lives and

If you have kids, you gotta go get one. (In Malaysia, both the Audio CD & DVD is available for sale already at Salvation Bookstore).

The songs are lively and the message in the CD of course is simple and so important for all to do. Which is to Tell The World about Jesus!

CD Track List

01 - My Number One - Sample MP3 Download
02 - Tell The World - Sample MP3 Download
03 - My Redeemer Lives
04 - Light Of The World - Sample MP3 Download
05 - You're The Answer - Sample MP3 Download
06 - Yours Alone - Sample MP3 Download
07 - I Want The World To Know - Sample MP3 Download
08 - Forever - Sample MP3 Download
09 - Power In Your Name - Sample MP3 Download
10 - God So Loved - Sample MP3 Download
11 - Lean On You - Sample MP3 Download
12 - I'm Not Ashamed - Sample MP3 Download




If you're into Kids Ministries, you may wanna check out Hillsong 2008's BIG Series as well. Watch the Video Promo here:







Buy The CD - Hillsong.com


[tags : ]

No comments: