Thursday, September 07, 2006

Song : Assuredly Yours [Paradise Live - Set Me Free]

The song Assuredly Yours is a beautiful song written by Ollie Sebastian. This song is taken from the new Paradise Live - Set Me Free CD.

The song talks about how we should feel safe and comforted in the arms of God, and be assured that we are in God’s hands.

I like the chorus where we submit and surrender ourselves to him in declaration by saying …. Take my life and all that I have to give, Take my world, just inhabit all of it, Take my dreams.

Its amazing when we surrender our lives to Him and make Him the Lord of our lives!

Hope you’ll be blessed with this song as I am.

Click here to listen to the sample of the song, and the lyrics and chords for Assuredly Yours are below.

Assuredly Yours (Key B-C)
Paradise Live - Set Me Free

Verse
All that I am is in You
All that I seek is to follow You
I run to Your side when You call
There is the hope I am longing for

PreChorus
Just to be by your side
There is hope in my life
There is no greater freedom I’ve found

Chorus
Take my life
And all that I have to give
Take my world
Just inhabit all of it
Take my dreams
Make me assuredly Yours
Chords for Assuredly Yours : http://deetee.files.wordpress.com/2006/09/assuredlyyours.pdf

Paradise Community Church : http://www.paradise.asn.au/welcome/index.htm




[tags : ]