Thursday, July 05, 2007

Song : In Your Freedom [Hillsong : Saviour King]

One great difference about this year's Hillsong album, is that Saviour King is populated mostly by slow songs. Unlike before, there was almost and even split of both fast and slow songs. But this year there are just loads of slow worship and beautiful songs.

In Your Freedom is also written by Marty Sampson, and talks of our worship as a soul searcher, discovering God.



Saviour King - Hillsong



Listen to the Song
Chords - Not Found Yet

Lyrics for In Your Freedom


Verse1

I search for You God of strength
I bow to You in my brokenness
And no other King could have so humbly come
To save my soul and heal my heart

Pre Chorus

I have nothing more than all You offer me
There is nothing else that’s of worth to me

Chorus

And I love You Lord
You rescued me
You are all that I want
You’re all that I need

Verse2

I pray to You God of peace
I rest in You my cares released

Bridge

In Your freedom I will live
In Your freedom I will live
I offer devotion, I offer devotion




Watch the Video demo of I'm Not Ashamed led by Marty Sampson




Order your Saviour King's CD today
http://www.hillsong.com/

[tags : ]

No comments: