Friday, June 08, 2007

Gateway Worship : Living For You

My Review

I love Gateway Worship. If you close your eyes, you will think

its a band that's so similiar to Hillsong. Gateway Worship is from USA,

and the songs they are playing are anointed, new and really Fresh!

Love their songs, style and technique. Managed to find one of their videos online.

Watch You, You Are God, which is an upbeat song which really declares

who God is! The songs are simple to learn, easy to use in church and small groups.

They are great. Mind you, Gateway Worship is not new, this CD was released

in June 2006, unfortunately I only stumbled upon it in June 2007! Sigh!

But looking forward to their next album!

Listen to their Song samples below, and what a Blessing, Gateway Worship

provides FREE Chords for their songs! How I wish all mega-church

that has Worship CDs, also provide FREE Chords!

Bless them ... and you Be Blessed!!





Gateway Worship Living For You

Gateway Worship CD - Living For You


Launched in 2000, Gateway Church is one of the fastest growing congregations in America today.

Located in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, Gateway is a dynamic church characterized by its passion for God and people, life-changing messages, and authentic worship.

Living For You captures the songs and heartbeat of this local congregation. Join Worship Pastor Thomas Miller, the Gateway Worship team, a 150-voice choir, and the people of Gateway Church in this powerful experience.

Sounds like … the stadium-sized contemporary worship of Hillsong Australia, plus the harder edge of United, Planetshakers and Lincoln Brewster.

At a glance … though generally lightweight on theology, this energetic set benefits from contagious melodies, huge choruses and accessibility to spare.

Gateway Worship Website : http://www.gatewayworship.com/
Gateway Article : Christianity Today






Gateway Worship
Living For You

CD Track Listing, with Samples in Real Media, Windows Media Players & Free Chords


1. Come Thou Fount, Come Thou King listen listen Chords

2. You, You Are God listen listen Chords

3. Living For You listen listen Chords

4. Only One For Me listen listen Chords

5. No Sweeter Name listen listen Chords

6. Every Breath listen listen Chords

7. Revelation Song listen listen Chords

8. Bound listen listen Chords

9. Reason I'm Alive listen listen Chords

10. Overtaken listen listen Chords

11. Pure listen listen Chords

12. The More I Seek You listen listen Chords

13. Who You Are listen listen Chords





Watch the LIVE Worship Video of You, You Are God below, or click here





Worship and sing along with You, You are God
Lyrics
VERSE1
Here I am, I've come to find You
Here I am, to see Your grace
To bring to You an offering, I have to ask myself one thing
How can I do anything but praise, I praise

CHORUS
You, You are God, You are Lord
You are all I'm living for
You are King of everything
I want my life to praise You

VERSE 2
Here I am, I've come to thank You
Here I am, a life You've changed
Because You gave Your life for me
You crucified Your Son for me
How can I do anything but praise, I praise

[tags : ]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ran across your blog and just wanted to let you know that Gateway should have a new cd out soon.
I attend church there and we recorded a live worship night for the new record about 3 weeks ago. I don't know when it will be out, but I would think very soon!
I am so glad you enjoyed the last album. It truly is an amazing church that has been such a blessing in my life!
Our pastor, Robert Morris, has also written a few books which are available through amazon.com

God Bless

Anonymous said...

Here is a link to one of his books...(just copy and paste)

http://www.amazon.com/Dream-Destiny-Robert-Morris/dp/0830736743/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-7383808-9479133?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1192016757&sr=1-1

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!! Yeah i heard about your new recording at Gateway. One of our friends also attends Gateway and told us about it!!

Woo hoo .. can wait for your new album to be out! I heard it will be coming out sometime March 2008? Looking forward to that!

Blessings!